Take A Free Quiz
Is Crescent right for you? Find out!

Foreign VISA Program

Our gaming and bartending school is a great choice for foreign students.

Upon your decision to enroll at Crescent, we will issue you a U.S. Department of Immigration & Naturalization form I-20. As an M-1 visitor in the U.S, you’re entitled to enroll in the Crescent School and complete your assigned courses in a comfortable time frame that falls within Federal guidelines.

Students worldwide attend Crescent on foreign student VISA programStudy in the United States as a M-1 Visitor

It is important you understand that to participate in our programs, a satisfactory level of reading, writing, and comprehension of the English language is required.

If you are an immigrant, you can train in the United States train to become a bartender or casino dealer, and then choose to go back to your own country or anywhere in the world with a new, rewarding career.

Refer to our FAQ for more details.

Or contact us: