Take A Free Quiz
Is Crescent right for you? Find out!

Financial Aid Info

Apply for financial aid today to cover your Crescent education

Crescent is one of the only bartending and casino gaming schools in the U,S. to be approved to accept U.S. Financial Aid.

Applying for financial aid is a simple process. It will all be worth it to start a new career as a bartender or casino dealer. Just contact the Admissions Representative at the Crescent campus you want to attend (see below), and we can walk you through the process and answer all your questions about how to pay for your tuition.

Start by Completing the FAFSA

Start with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see what type of financial aid you qualify for to attend the bartending or casino gaming program at the Crescent campus of your choice. The link to the form is on the bottom of this page.

Crescent staff can answer your questions about the FAFSA formUse School Code: 030104.

How It Works

If you're dependent on your parents, you'll need financial information from them to complete the forms. Otherwise, you'll be sharing your own financial snapshot. In awarding financial aid, the U.S. government is interested in determining four pieces of information:

- Parent or parents' available income (if applicable)
- Student's available income

The information you provide is used to figure out your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) which is an estimate of how much you can afford to pay for college. The cost of attendance at any college includes: tuition, fees, room and board, books and supplies, personal expenses estimate, and travel estimate, Financial aid officers determine your individual need by subtracting your EFC from the cost of attendance at their school. Your financial aid package is intended to meet your needs. It will consist of three types of aid: grants and scholarships, Federal work-study, and student loans.

If you are a U.S. military veteran, you have even more options available to you to attend Crescent. Learn more about Veterans Benefits here.

The Types of Financial Aid Available

There are many types of financial aid avialable to attend CrescentThe types of financial aid available include:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Stafford Loans
- VA Funding & MTA (Military Tuition Assistance)
- WIA/WIN Funding

To be eligible for Federal educational aid, you must have a high school diploma or GED.

Many of our students end up paying for their whole bartending or casino gaming training program from these sources and even have living expenses left over. In addition, alternative financing options are available.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

We are here to help you figure out all of your financial aid options:

Call Joe or Kathy in Las Vegas
Call Josh or John in New Orleans
Call Kay at Tunica Resorts/Memphis
Call Daryl or Autumn in Gulfport/Biloxi

Get started today by clicking the FAFSA logo below.

Use School Code: 030104.

(Note: When you enter our School code, the New Orleans, Louisiana location will pop up. This is the correct choice, even if you want to attend school at a Crescent location in Mississippi or Nevada. Make sure you fill out the latest 2017-2018 application.)

To attend Crescent apply on the FAFSA website