Financial Aid Code of Conduct
• School employees are prohibited from entering into any revenue-sharing arrangements with any lender.
• School employees are prohibited from accepting any gifts or payments from any lender or loan servicer.
• The school will not assign or steer borrowers to particular lenders or delay loan certifications because a borrower chose an alternative lender.
• The school will not request or accept funds for private loans in exchange for concessions or promises to any lender.
• School employees will not accept any form of compensation in exchange for any type of consulting arrangement or contract to provide services to or on behalf of any lender.
• School employees will not accept any form of compensation for serving on an advisory board, commission or other group established by a lender, loan servicer or guarantor, except for reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred relating to this service. Such reasonable expenses must be reported to the U.S. Department of Education annually.